We’ll be releasing a software update on Tuesday, September 14th at 11PM Pacific time. Minor service interruptions are possible during this time.
This update is all about making things smoother for leaders and participants Cutting down on clicks, and improving navigation. Here’s some of the bigger changes you’ll see:
- Summary Reports by Participant Groups: Create summary reports for individual Participant Groups so people see the results that matter most to them.
- Easier Conversations in Presenter Mode: Mark thoughts as “reviewed” once you’ve talked about them. You’ll know what you’ve covered, and what still needs a follow up.
- Adding Exchange Objectives: You’ll notice the Exchange Objective field is a requirement for creating new Exchanges to help you make stronger reports down the road and stay mindful of why you’re asking certain questions.
- Leader Permissions (beta): We’ve created a new beta feature that, upon request, gives Room Administrators the ability to control which leaders in a room can create custom Exchanges and which can view Exchanges in the room created by other leaders.
- Subprocessor Update: To better serve our customers, we’re adding a new tool to help us visualize our business data. As a result, we have updated our subprocessors to include a new third-party partner.
If you have questions about this update, drop us a line at email@example.com. We love hearing from you.