- Each Exchange has one open-ended question.
- Keep it simple, get the to heart of the matter.
- More tips on question design here.
- Embed a video introduction from Executive sponsor
- Include preamble and additional context in the written introduction. See tips here.
- Up to 20 survey questions. Consider including two demographic survey questions and one to two sentiment survey questions.
- Ask only what’s necessary to help participants move through this step faster so they can focus on the Share and Rate steps.
More on Exchange Design
- A step-by-step guide to Exchange Creation
Live Event Exchanges - Promote Participation
- Ensure you have a captivated audience and designate at least 8 minutes for participation.
- Use the Present Tool to display the QR code and results.
- A key leader should sponsor the Exchange and ask for participation. Here’s a script to guide you.
- Consider sending the Exchange link out after the event for continued participation.
Asynchronous Exchanges - Promote Participation
- Invite email should include: a compelling reason to participate, how results will be used, and how long participation will take.
- Share the Exchange via QR code / link in an email, MS Teams, and other key communication platforms.
- Create a calendar event and include the Exchange link to reserve time for participation.
- Set and communicate your Exchange deadline to create urgency. We recommend 5 - 10 business days.
- Send 1 -2 reminder nudges to impress the importance of to returning to rate more thoughts.
Close the Loop
- Create a Summary Report in the Discover Dashboard and send it to participants.
- Share key learnings or decisions to build buy-in for continuous projects.
Please sign in to leave a comment.