Which browsers are supported?
We'd like to ensure that as many people are able to participate as is possible, so we do our best to support as wide a variety of devices and browsers as we can.
Note: We've tested these browsers for support using their default settings. Tweaks and third-party browser extensions such as ad blockers can potentially interfere with the experience our platform offers. If you find yourself running into any trouble participating, we strongly recommend disabling these as a first troubleshooting step.
- Chrome version 49 or greater
- Safari version 10.1 or greater
- Firefox version 45 or greater
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Safari on iOS 9.3 and later
- Chrome on Android 4.4 and later
- iOS 9.3 and newer
How do I check my browser version?
Great question! Take a look below for steps on getting your browser version.
- Click the More button, located in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Highlight Help, and click About Google Chrome.
- A page with the address chrome://settings/help will open in a new tab. Your Chrome version is listed under the About Chrome section of the page.
- Click the Menu button, located in the top right-corner of the browser window.
- Click and click
- A page with the address about:support will open in a new tab. Your Firefox version is listed under the Application Basics section of the page.
- Click Safari in the top menu bar.
- Click About Safari.
- A small dialog box will open with the Safari version you're running.
- Click the Tools button, located in the top right-corner of the browser window.
- Click About Internet Explorer.
- Click the More button, located in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Click Settings.
- Look for your version under About this app.