Which browsers are supported?
We'd like to ensure that as many people are able to participate as is possible, so we do our best to support as wide a variety of devices and browsers as we can.
- Chrome - version 90 or greater
- Safari - version 14 or greater on desktop, version 12.5 or greater on mobile
- Firefox - version 78 or greater
- Microsoft Edge - version 91 or greater
Note: We've tested these browsers for support using their default settings. Tweaks and third-party browser extensions such as ad blockers can potentially interfere with the experience our platform offers. If you find yourself running into any trouble participating, we strongly recommend disabling these as a first troubleshooting step.
Note: As of August 15, 2022 we no longer offer support for Microsoft Internet Explorer, as support for this browser is being discontinued by Microsoft. Read more here.
How do I check my browser version?
Great question! Take a look below for steps on getting your browser version.
- Click the More button, located in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Highlight Help, and click About Google Chrome.
- A page with the address chrome://settings/help will open in a new tab. Your Chrome version is listed under the About Chrome section of the page.
- Click the Menu button, located in the top right-corner of the browser window.
- Click and click
- A page with the address about:support will open in a new tab. Your Firefox version is listed under the Application Basics section of the page.
- Click Safari in the top menu bar.
- Click About Safari.
- A small dialog box will open with the Safari version you're running.
- Click the Tools button, located in the top right-corner of the browser window.
- Click About Internet Explorer.
- Click the More button, located in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Click Settings.
- Look for your version under About this app.
Article is closed for comments.