Our system tracks your email address so you can come back into the same exchange to add more thoughts or change your stars, even after you’ve switched devices or web browsers.
Here are a few details you might be interested in:
- Nobody outside of our company can see which thoughts you added or how many stars you assigned (i.e., the association of your identity with your thoughts or stars). We also won’t give your name or email address away, or sell it to anyone, ever.
- Other participants will see your thoughts during Star (but they won’t know who shared them). The stars you assign will influence the Discover step results, but other participants won’t know which stars you assigned.
When the software is able to connect you to your thoughts and ratings, it also lets us do really cool things with the exchange data to help the leader make truly informed decisions without disclosing who shared or rated what.
- your input is seen by many,
- your identity is seen by only us, and
- the association of your identity with your input is kept private by our software and our company.