Use these resources to learn more about building and managing exchanges.
- Compare Exchanges
- Participant Notifications
- Using Thoughts and Themes to Understand Your Results
- Creating templates for survey questions, participation groups, objectives, and theme sets
- Participation Groups and Survey Questions
- Moderating Polarized Exchanges
- Protecting Exchange Validity
- Why do exchanges have one open-ended question?
- Adding Your Logo to Your Exchanges and Summary Reports
- Why are participants able to jump around between the steps of an exchange?
- Converting Your Introduction Videos
- Engaging with Students - Why and When
- Designing Student Exchanges