Need to present the results of your exchange, but you’re short on time to prepare? We’ve got you covered. Slides automatically generates a summary presentation covering some of the most popular analysis features in the Discover Dashboard.
By default, Slides displays key information about:
- Overview statistics
- Top Thoughts
You can update Slides in real time with the click of a button, and choose which slides you’d like to show or hide. Customization is available for:
- Survey Questions - select survey questions
- Top Thoughts - choose thoughts to include or leave out.
- Themes - choose the Theme Set you want to display and the example thoughts within various Themes.
- Top thoughts by theme - choose thoughts for a given theme
- Differences - choose the comparison groups you want to show.
- Wrap-up - customize the wrap-up message with a text editor
Note: Customization features are disabled while an exchange is open. For full access to customization features, an exchange must be closed.
Once you’re satisfied with the data displayed on your slides, you can export a PowerPoint file (hidden slides will not be included) and customize the layout however you like. Alternatively, you can run your presentation directly from the Discover Dashboard by clicking the Present button.