- What’s on the top of your heart and mind as we plan for the next few months during Covid-19?
- What are your thoughts and questions regarding our organization’s current status during Covid-19?
- What key things do we need to do together to keep us connected and supported in the months to come?
- What do we need to consider to make sure you feel safe and supported as we plan for an eventual return to the classroom?
- What is working well and what do we need to improve to support you while schools are closed?
- What are the most important things our school district needs to think about as we continue to respond to COVID-19 and plan for the future?
We want to stay connected and hear your questions and ideas on how we move forward during this challenging and uncertain time.
We’re smarter and better together. With that in mind, we're asking you for five minutes today and another five minutes tomorrow to help us plan for this new way of working together.
Join us in this Thoughtexchange to share your thoughts and questions. Please return tomorrow to rate the thoughts shared by others.
- This exchange is confidential. Your thoughts will be shared with other participants, but not your identity. You will see and rate the thoughts that others have provided based on how much you agree/disagree or how important you feel the ideas are.
- Please be polite and respectful as you share and rate thoughts. Thoughts that are rude or hurtful may be removed from the conversation.
- You do not need to rate all thoughts in this exchange. It is appreciated and recommended to rate around 30 over the time the exchange is open.
How informed are you about our organization’s response to COVID-19?
- Very well informed
- Somewhat informed
- Somewhat uninformed
- Very uninformed