While the world has been taking unprecedented action to physically distance and limit the spread of COVID-19, at Thoughtexchange we have seen leaders working harder than ever to increase social connection by asking people questions that matter.
The main request we are getting lately is: “Can you share with me what questions other organizations are asking?”
Here are 5 settings where organizational leaders are using Thoughtexchange to keep people connected and we hope you find them helpful:
1. Team Check-Ins
- What are the most important things we all need to do to keep people connected and productive while working remotely?
- What are your thoughts or questions about our current situation?
- We’re nearly X weeks in, what are your concerns, appreciations, thoughts, questions?
2. Sales Meetings
- What could we change to take advantage of new opportunities?
- What do you need to be successful in light of all of the changes caused by COVID-19?
3. All Hands/Townhalls
- What are some topics you would like addressed at our upcoming Allhands/Townhall?
- What are some challenging areas where we have made some good progress in the past few weeks?
4. Customer Check-Ins
- What are some challenges you are facing right now? How can we help?
5. Executive Updates
- What are your thoughts and questions about this update?
- What support do you need as we manage the challenges of COVID-19 and remote work?
- What are some suggestions you have for cost-cutting measures and why?
Through our new Keep People Connected program, we’ve opened up our software for free use about any topic related to COVID-19 to anyone, anywhere. If you would like to learn more about our Keep People Connected program or sign up yourself, please click here. Also, feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com if you have any questions.