While the world has been taking unprecedented action to social distance and limit the spread of COVID-19, at Thoughtexchange we have seen leaders working harder than ever to increase social connection by asking people questions that matter.
The main request we are getting lately is: “Can you share with me what questions other organizations are asking?”
Here are 10 areas where leaders are using Thoughtexchange to keep people connected and we hope you find them helpful:
1. Leading with Empathy
- What’s on your mind and how can we help?
- We're nearly X weeks in, what's on your mind, what are your concerns, questions, thoughts, suggestions?
2. Addressing Remote Work
- What are your ideas for remote work options that will support our different classifications of members and students?
3. Engaging with Parents
- What are some important lessons learned so far about how to best support our children during the school shut down?
- How can we support you in navigating through this time of uncertainty?
4. Listening to Students
- What concerns do you have about the school closures? How can we support you?
5. Addressing Graduation
- What ideas are you currently working on for graduation in the event that the school year is canceled?
- Class of 2020 - what questions do you have for <LEADER NAME>?
6. Talking to the Community
- We've been out of school for X days, learning opportunities have been going for X and food service for X. What else do you need, what are your questions, what else is on your mind?
7. Online Learning
- What resources and supports do you need to ensure your students are successful with online learning?
- What challenges have you encountered in developing continued learning for students to access remotely in an “at home setting?”
- What perspectives do we need to consider as we develop a plan to support students in online learning?
8. Principals Connecting with Staff
- What are some examples of the creative ways you have connected with students during this time?
- What ideas do you have for how we can best help students progress with prioritized learning standards?
9. Superintendent Reaching out to All Staff
- What are the most important things we need to do to keep everyone connected and productive while working remotely?
- What are the most important perspectives we should be considering as we develop a plan to educate our students in these extraordinary times?
- How can we do as a district continuously improve our response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
10. Superintendent to Leadership
- What advice do you have for how we should address the disruptions caused by COVID-19?
Through our new Keep People Connected program, we’ve opened up our software for free use about any topic related to COVID-19 to anyone, anywhere. If you would like to learn more about our Keep People Connected program or sign up yourself, please click here. Also, feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com if you have any questions.