We host regular events to support new and experienced leaders in using Thoughtexchange. Click the links below and sign up for an upcoming event to stay informed and flexible as you work to Keep People Connected.
Master Classes are weekly virtual events hosted by Thoughtexchange staff. They provide an opportunity to dig deep into some of the most useful tools, common questions, and powerful use cases we see and give our customers an opportunity to ask our experts questions in real-time.
Getting Started Workshops
Join our Getting Started Workshop and learn how to use Thoughtexchange in your organization or get a refresher on how it works. In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start making more informed decisions that get wider support.
We’ll walk you through the process of creating and managing an exchange, and show you how to:
- Identify clear objectives and use them to inform your exchange design
- Create a great open-ended question and an effective introduction
- Promote and communicate about your exchanges
- Define organizational readiness and the importance of context
- Know where and how to get support and find resources
Drop-In Office Hours
Have a question that doesn't quite fit the agenda for a Master Class or Getting Started Workshop? No problem! Join one of our daily Drop-In Office Hours sessions to speak to an experienced Thoughtexchanger.