Now that you’ve run your exchange, it’s time to dig into thoughts, get to know the conversation and take action on the results.
Here are some quick, easy ways to get value from your data and make sure your participants feel heard.
Top Thoughts & Leader Comments (est. 10-20 mins)
- EXPLORE: If your exchange isn’t too big, simply read through your Thoughts list and respond to questions and concerns using leader comments.
- SHARE: Generate a Top Thoughts report in the Thoughts tab so your participants can directly hear back from you.
Word Cloud (est. 5 mins)
- EXPLORE: Check out your Word Cloud to see which words are the largest (by frequency and rating) and how they connect to form topics (shown by color).
- SHARE: Download an image of your Word Cloud to share a visual of the conversation and let your community know you are listening.
AI Generated Themes & Summary Report (est. 15-30 mins)
- EXPLORE: Look at Bars to explore your AI Generated Themes and get the big picture topics that came up in your exchange to use in your planning and communications as you move forward.
- SHARE: Create a Summary Report to share the themes and other exchange information with your participants and all stakeholders.
Targeted Theming (est. 30+ mins)
- EXPLORE: Create a new themeset using the COVID-19 response template and assign thoughts to themes to help you understand potential gaps in your current plan.
- SHARE: Add other leaders as Viewers under the manage tab of the Discover Dashboard to share the targeted themeset with them.
As you work with your results, remember that the key is to connect your plans back to what participants in your community shared. Use the tools available to you in the Discover Dashboard in a way that provides the most value for you and your participants. Don’t worry about doing things ‘the right way’ – you know your goals and the needs of your community best.