December is a natural time to reflect upon the past year's hits, misses, and learning opportunities, as well as celebrate your shared accomplishments and successes. The value of running an exchange now is that it creates a shared, safe space for a collective pause at the end of the year. In considering the past, both individuals and teams gain insight into how to make 2020 even better.
As our gift to you for the holidays, we've created this quick-start guide to help you launch your year-end reflection exchange.
Here are some question ideas to quickly launch a December exchange at an event or via email:
- As you reflect on 2019, what are you most proud of? What are the most important things you'd like to carry forward in 2020?
- What are some ways that 2019 was a memorable year?
- Imagine we're at the end of 2020. We have way over-achieved on our goals because we did so many things right! What were these things and why did they happen?
- How will you prioritize self-care over the holidays to ensure you come back energized and happy in the new year?
- As we reflect on 2019, what are the biggest lessons learned we can take forward into 2020?
Set up your Exchange
It’s as simple as:
- Create an exchange in your Room
- Copy and paste a question from above, or add your own
- Share the exchange link either in a live meeting, video chat or by email
Check out this short (<2 min) video to see how easy it can be!
Ending this year with notes of gratitude and learning supports your team and organization crystallize learning and start the new year refreshed. If you have questions or need a hand with anything, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-361-9027 x4.