Creating and launching an exchange is a pretty simple process, once you know your way around. There are a few handy things to keep in mind and this checklist is intended as a guide to help you prepare for your exchange. Each section focuses on important topics linked to tools that will help you design, launch and review your exchange.
Use this resource to help you plan your communication in advance of your exchange:
Exchange Design Checklist
These resources contain everything you need to know to prepare and monitor your live exchange.
- Exchange Design 101
- Monitor Exchange
- Plan your Discover Strategy
- Schedule Discover Training with your Thoughtexchange coach.
- Send Reminders - Sending reminder emails to participants while your exchange is live boosts participation
After your exchange:
When your exchange closes you can work with your results and close-the-loop with your participants!
- Use the Discover Dashboard, to choose the tools that work best for your Discover strategy.
- Share results back with your participants
- Start planning your next engagement