Sharing your leadership perspective is one of the best ways to let participants know their voice matters.
Your exchange is wrapping up and you need to share the impact and outcomes of the conversation with stakeholders. While this can be as simple as a paragraph in a newsletter, or a speech from the front of the room, we also offer on-platform tools to help you share the results of your exchange.
First, consider the audience you’re trying to target. Your choice of report should flow from there:
The Leader Report
- Find this report in the Manage screen of your Thoughtexchange Participant App.
- It’s great when you want to speak personally to specific thoughts and the exchange is small (under 100 thoughts).
- Write a short introduction highlighting outcomes or actions, and respond to thoughts using our leader comments.
- Remember! When you comment on thoughts, they are immediately visible to participants in the Thoughtexchange App.
The Discover Dashboard
- Find this link in the navigation bar at the top of the Discover Dashboard.
- It’s great for groups of people who will be analyzing the results in a working session.
- Share the dashboard link to give people full access to a set of tools that they can use to understand the results.
- Remember! People need to be given “View” access in the Manage tab before they can access the link.
The Summary Report
- Find this report in the Publish tab in your Discover Dashboard.
- It’s great for larger exchanges (more than 100 thoughts) where visualizations will help participants understand the results.
- Use the top section to describe actions coming out of the exchange and how the themed results integrate with these actions and next steps.
- Remember! You can customize the settings for each visualization to maximize the impact of your narrative.
Sharing your leadership perspective is one of the best ways to let participants know their voice matters. Another way is to launch an exchange to gather their feedback on the results. This way, engagement becomes a continuous cycle of feedback, reflection, and iteration.
If you need help generating a report for your results, please contact our support team at email@example.com or your Client Success Manager.