Thoughtexchange helps you crowdsource answers to important questions in real time. If you share back what you heard from an exchange, how it impacted you, and what actions you are going to take, you’ll ensure participants feel heard this time and take part next time.
You can use the Discover Dashboard to share your thoughts in these three places,
Leaders can respond to participants wherever they find a thought in the Discover Dashboard. Click on the purple thought bubble and start typing. Your leader comment will then automatically appear wherever that thought is published. Remember! This includes the Discover screen in the participant app.
Some great ways to use this feature include:
- Acknowledging what you heard;
- Educating participants on initiatives related to their feedback;
- Sharing an action you'll take related to the thought.
Similar to commenting on thoughts, leaders can comment on themes wherever they appear. Click on the theme, and the option appears at the top of the page. The only exception to this is the AI-generated themes. This set of themes needs to be copied and then you can comment on individual themes.
Use theme-level comments to,
- Share leadership reflections or big-picture actions;
- Summarize the content of a theme;
- Highlight organizational values or underlying interests.
Another way to share your leadership perspective is at the exchange level using the in-app summary report. When you create a Summary Report in the Discover Dashboard, there is space at the top of the page to write a leadership overview.
Use this section to:
- Re-state the purpose of the exchange and how it relates to the organization's goals;
- Detail key actions that will be taken based on the exchange results;
- Share what you learned as a leader.
To learn how other leaders are using Thoughtexchange to crowdsource answers to questions in real-time, check out our Customer Stories page.
If you need support with any of our commenting or reporting features, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Client Success Manager.