The Discover view gives participants and leaders a bird's-eye view of the exchange results, and includes three tabs: Hot Topics, Top thoughts and Your activity.
Hot Topics are thoughts that represent some of the most-discussed subjects in an exchange. Learn more here.
Top thoughts are the highest-ranked thoughts among participants (meaning that they have the highest average star count).
Your activity shows:
- the thoughts you shared in this exchange
- the number of thoughts you have shared in this exchange
- the number of thoughts you have rated in this exchange
- the number of people who have rated your thoughts
- the number of people whose thoughts you have rated